Thursday, 18 September 2014

First SLOG

This week in CSC165, we discussed many new topics including quantifiers, sentences, and implications. To be honest, a lot of this material is somewhat challenging to me. The main reason, I believe, is the new lifestyle college students have to adapt to in terms of time management and independency. Coming out of high school, we are so use to relying on the teacher or our parents. Now in university, a whole new responsibility is given to us, and it will take time to accommodate to the changes. However, I do enjoy the class so far because Professor Heap is an interesting lecturer and makes concepts easier to understand. Some topics that made me struggle includes quantifiers and implications. I plan to break it down in detail on my own time to get a better understanding. I hope to become more confident and comfortable with the course throughout the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment